Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wow...Day7, already.

Usually this don't last as long as it has, but I think both of us are realizing that happiness in our marriage is important. It's really hard not being able to look in his beautiful eyes and tell him that I love him and to give him a huge hug when he gets home from having a bad day..

He's not talking to me much, but he's working really hard and is very tired.

Nonetheless, I'm going to give him exactly what he asked for. I'm getting a ride back to my hometown with my family. I'm going to be there with Zander for at least a week, and will be camping a lot. The only bummer is that I still have all my homework to do...gah!

I think it will be good for us. Maybe he will realize how much he misses me when I'm not up and moving in the morning when he wakes up and staying up late to see him come home from work so we can watch TV together. Maybe he really will miss me and have what it takes to step up and be a REAL man and be here for his family like a husband should.

I was REALLY excited to go but now I'm nervous that when I come back....he'll know for sure that what he just experience was what he really actually wanted...not us.
I don't think he is ready regardless, but that would mean that it's over..and I'm not ready for that.

But it is what it is..I guess. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Yeah..
I'm scared..

No comments:

Post a Comment