Thursday, July 21, 2011

And so it begins...

As of about 45 mins ago my husband told me he wanted to "take a break."


At this point, after everything he has put me through, I really don't see any point in trying anymore.
It's been almost three years and I just can't keep putting our son through this.

The worst part is....
Now I have no idea what to do.

Even worse?
I don't WANT to think about what I have to do now.
I know what it was like before..when he left me..and it was really hard.

Now I'm in a new place, I know NO ONE but my neighbors, have no income, and I feel so deeply alone. 

I have to do what's best for my son.

Maybe the battle I have had this week has been trying to prepare me for the news of
Tonight..




I. Just. Don't. Know. What. To. Do. What. To. Feel. What. To. Think.
.
..
... 





No comments:

Post a Comment