Monday, July 25, 2011

First Day of New Church

Well  it's kind of late so I'll write just a little about my day.
...Church was alright, not too bad.
I was a little disappointed not to meet the Pastor, but they're on vacation in my hometown with my youth pastor, so it's okay. I can't expect him to just jump back here to meet me lol.
But I know he'll be looking for me when he gets back.

Next week I'll try not to be late...it was kinda my fault but I figured the worship would've lasted longer.
The guy that spoke today is a biker, who is a missionary all over the US.
He was HILARIOUS.


The people were really friendly, but I was still pretty nervous.
And nothing was free either, which is understandable but was like hmm I guess I'll bring my own coffee from now on.
(That and I don't carry any money on me.)

Zander was really shy in the nursery till the rambunctious ones left.
They were trying to run over all the other little kids with toys.
But he was playing with a little girl going down the slide and jumping and rolling around on the floor.
....It was SO adorable :)

And then we stopped by to see Josh at work.
This whole thing just keeps getting harder for me.
He says the break is cause we were fighting so much
And he doesn't know what to do cause I expect so much from him.

Like...what am I supposed to do? Or to want?
I only want what every woman wants from her husband.
Maybe he's still not grown up yet.

But whatever happens, I know that he won't kick me to the curb or anything, he does care about me.
We'll figure it out I'm sure.

But then there was a migraine today..few hours.
My house was TRASHED, Zander didn't want to nap...

And then I tried finishing (or rather starting then finishing) a poster for the poster contest....


....and was only a few minutes late. SO frustrating...and I did a really good job too. I had a SUPER Idea. :( O well... Anyways I think it's going to be a really long night. First the migraine, now I'm getting leg pains. And I don't have Josh to help comfort me (like he ever did anyways. He would just ignore me and complain when I would cry...jerk. He has NO idea how painful it is. And it takes a lot of pain for it to make me cry...I've kinda gotten used to it. I mean like right now it hurts, a lot, and even in my back, but it's mostly just discomfort. Aaaaanywho here I go rambling on again.
Hope to get some sleep tonight...I hope he sleeps too. He's having a lot of pain with his teeth. I hope that gets better soon, or we need to find a way to get him to a dentist..

No comments:

Post a Comment