Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 1, alone.

I spoke with someone last night who helped me to realize exactly what I already knew.
Three years ago he told me this would happen and I didn't listen.

Well,
I'm ready to now.

I slept alone last night for one of the first times this year, and I slept surprisingly well,
...once I fell asleep.


I know what I have to do and on Sunday, I'm going to go to what he says is a great church.
It's kind of a long drive for me, but I'm going to go. Wish me luck, I always feel really nervous in a new church.
Lol I haven't dressed up for church in a long time, since I always had to go to work afterwards last year. I'm kinda looking forward to dressing up nice to go to church, and for Zander to be with other kids in their nursery :).

I think I'll be okay. I'm not going to let myself get depressed. I'm just really disappointed, and not in myself. I don't believe this is my fault. But I am sad. I'm trying to just shake it off :)


No comments:

Post a Comment