Friday, July 22, 2011

A bad day..

I honestly don't think there's more than a handful of things that would make this week worse than it is.

So sad today and there was just things after more things after more things that just..
IRRITATED me.

I think he regrets what he said last night..he wasn't expecting me to be so calm and collected about it.
But I think we all know that 3 years is a long time to deal with the same crap and if anyone knows his story then I'm sure you wonder why I'm even here.

Truth is...people ask me that a lot. I don't always know what to say.
I'm kind of tired of having to explain myself.
I shouldn't have to.

That shouldn't be my biggest worry though. 

I didn't exercise today. I'm not depressed I'm just..down.

So. much. to. do.
So. little. time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment