Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 2, alone.

Well I'm starting off by saying that I'm going to church in the morning.
And I'm scared haha. Of course...I'm just a little fraidy-cat.

I guess it's a good sign that I'm trying to be humorous in all of this.
But today was kinda worse.
I mean there wasn't a top of STUFF that bugged me...Zander was actually pretty good.

But the conversations today didn't really ease my mind. I'm thinking that my marriage may be over sooner than I think. 
Then, I think well maybe don't talk to him and maybe we can both have more time to think. 

But we don't need more time. He knows what I want.
He knows what he promised.
And here I am 4 months later and he's ready to call it quits.
Why am I so stupid to think he could change?
I know it's not my fault.

Why are we so selfish?
Why is he such a coward?
Why am I such a coward...

I hope I feel better tomorrow...
Ha! It's almost tomorrow :)

There I go again tryin to make a funny.
W/e. I guess it's time to go lay awake for two hours before finally falling asleep.
I really hope Zander doesn't wake up screaming in the middle of the night. He was doing that at bedtime and I don't feel like staying up all night before going to church..I'll get too little sleep as it is.

Well here I go rambling on again...At least I'm good at talking to myself... (And again *haha*?)

No comments:

Post a Comment